The Manage Compliance page is where you download your community members' data reports. It is also the gateway to the:
- member-activity Request a Community Member's Activity History page and
- member-information Delete Community Member Data from Contributions page.
To manage compliance in your community:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Settings > Security > Compliance.
- Use the search field to locate member records.
Search for Community Members
Use this page to search for members by email address, first name, or last name. You can search on as few as one character.
- Type letters or numbers in the search field and then press Enter or click Go.
The matching records will appear below the search field (each record will have a dropdown with several options).
TIP: Type more letters to further refine large lists.
- Click Reset / Clear to refresh to a blank page.
- Click View Request History to access the Request History page, where you can see a list of recent member-history requests. Refer to the Request a Community Member's Activity History section in this article for more information.
Each member record in the list has a dropdown with the following options.
|Download Data Report||Save an .xml file of the member's complete activity history.
NOTE: There's no limit to the number of times that a member's data report can be downloaded.
|Request Data Report||Request an individual's data report. An acknowledgment message informs you that you'll receive an email when it's available on the Request History page. After requesting a data report, you'll:
i) lose the Delete Individual Data option because a member's data cannot be deleted while the report is being compiled, and
ii) get a new option, Data Report Status which, when clicked, presents an "in-progress" message with request details and confirms that you'll be notified when the report is ready. When the report is available, this option returns to Request Data Report.
|View Profile||Open the member's Profile page in a new tab.|
|Delete Individual Data||Go to the Delete Individual Data page to delete the member's data. Refer to the Delete Community Member Data from Contributions section in this article for more information.|
Request a Community Member's Activity History
This page lists all members for whom data reports (activity histories) have been requested.
NOTE: These history requests will be available on this page for seven days.
Click Back to return to the Manage Compliance page.
Each request record has a dropdown with the following options.
- Click Download Data Report to save an .xml file of the member's complete activity history.
- Click Request Data Report to initiate a request for the individual's data report.
- Click View Profile to open the member's Profile page in a new tab.
- Click Delete Individual Data to go to the Delete Individual Data page to delete the member's data.
Delete Community Member Data from Contributions
This page lists the selected member's contributions as links.
- Click Delete Individual Data and, in the dialog, click Delete to permanently delete the member's personal data from their contributions.
NOTE: This action does NOT impact the content of the member's contributions.
- To cancel, click Back to Compliance to return to the Manage Compliance page.
If your community is licensed for Workspace, you must manage your data audit report and data deletion requests in Online Community and Workspace. To do so, initiate your request in Online Community and then navigate to Workspace > Compliance to complete it.