When used as subscription forms, Landing Pages are a helpful and convenient “first stop” for your subscribers. However, if you would like to link subscribers to an external site (such as your organization’s website or a conference home page), you can add hyperlinks to text and images on your Landing Page.
Let's learn how to add text and image hyperlinks to your Landing Page.
- Navigate to Landing Pages. Here, create a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click the text item that you’d like to edit and highlight the text for the hyperlink. This automatically opens the text options menu.
- Click the Hyperlink (#) icon. The menu changes to display a field where you can enter the hyperlink URL.
- Click the Check icon to insert the hyperlink. Hover over the hyperlinked text to view the target URL.
NOTE: If you highlight any linked text, and then click the Hyperlink (#) icon again, you’ll remove the link from your Landing Page.
- Navigate to Landing Pages. Here, create a page or edit an existing one.
- Click the image item that you’d like to link and click the blue Gear icon to edit it.
- In the Image Properties pop-up, enter the hyperlink URL in the Link field.
- Click Save to finish.
Now, when you click on the image in the editor, you’ll automatically navigate to the target page.