When you're creating or editing a Landing Page, you can use the design-grid guidelines (guidelines) to make sure that your Landing Page Items are horizontally and vertically aligned.
When you use the guidelines, you can be confident that you've created a more professional-looking Landing Page.
- The guidelines do not automatically display in the designer, but they are easy to add and easy to use.
- You can use multiple guidelines simultaneously.
- Guidelines and their positions are not saved if you navigate away.
Add a guideline
- Click a ruler at the top or left side of the designer. The blue guideline displays.
- Click and drag the guideline to where you want it on the design canvas and "drop" it. (You can "drag-&-drop" a guideline to re-position it.)
- Click and drag an Item close to the guideline (within five pixels) and it automatically snaps to the guideline.
TIP: Use multiple parallel guidelines simultaneously to ensure that, for example, several Items' tops and bottoms align.
Delete a guideline
- To delete a guideline, click the corresponding red X icon.