Much like Facebook or LinkedIn, each user on your Higher Logic community site has their own profile, where they can perform a number of actions like:
- viewing their profile information,
- updating their profile picture,
- configuring privacy settings and email preferences,
- and more.
How to access your profile
To access your profile, click your user portal at the top-right, followed by Profile.
Available profile options
Your profile's available content areas and various account options are divided into the tabs highlighted in the image below.
- My Profile - See Profile Types Overview to learn more.
- My Connections - See View Your Connections to learn more.
- My Contributions - See View Your Contributions to learn more.
- My Account - See Manage Your Account Preferences to learn more.
- My Inbox - See Access Your Inbox to learn more.
NOTE: An additional tab, called Admin, is available only to Super Admins. See Administrative Profile Details & Actions to learn more.