Curious about the recent features and updates that are available in Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional)? If so, you've come to the right place.
YouTube video story
RELEASE DATE: December 14, 2021.
The Template and Message Designers now include a story type that you can use to insert links to YouTube videos in your templates and messages.
The YouTube Video story type makes it easy for you to add links to YouTube-hosted videos and to then customize the link with your own image, as shown below.
TIP: To learn more, see YouTube Video Story.
Update Password option
RELEASE DATE: October 25, 2021.
The Profile area in the upper right of the Admin interface now has an Update Password option.
NOTE: Thrive Marketing Professional users of all permission levels can now manage their own passwords.
- Click Update Password to open the dialog and change your password.
Message names as hyperlinks
RELEASE DATE: August 11, 2021.
Message Names are now hyperlinks; notice that they now display as blue text.
If you click a Message Name, you will navigate away from the page, so consider the following options when managing your Messages.
- Click a Message Name to open the its associated editor in the current browser window.
- Right-click a Message Name and choose the "new tab" option to open the associated editor in a new browser tab (keeping this list open in the current window).
- Click anywhere on the row other than the Name to select and manage the Message.
TIP: To learn more, see Manage Messages.
TD2 and MD2 - Designer enhancements
RELEASE DATE: July 20, 2021.
Template Designer 2 and Message Designer 2 have received exhaustive enhancements to offer you a cleaner and more modern layout.
TIP: To learn more, see Sr. Product Manager, David Jovel's HUG post.
As we prepare for the New Admin Experience, we are making some naming convention changes.
What impact will our terminology changes have on you?
You will start to see updates to various pages. These updates will be iterative. You may see some inconsistencies across pages as we work through updating each individual page, but this will ultimately help unify your new admin experience.
What terminology will be changing?
Here's the list of the updates you will begin to see.
- Mailing(s) will become Message(s)
- Subscriber(s) will become Contact(s)
- Virtual Inbox will become Inbox Preview
- Target Group will become Group
- Target Group Name will become Name
- System Settings will become Account Settings
NOTE: For more information, see this HUG post.