NOTE: This article is for customers with the New Admin Experience interface (vertical left-navigation bar).
If your interface is different, view the "classic" version of this article.
The Surveys Reports page is where you go to track the results for all of your surveys. To access it:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Surveys > Reports.
View survey results
To view a survey's results, select it in the list and click Track.
On the resulting page, the total respondents are shown, along with the date of the first and last submission. Below, each question is listed, along with its response breakdown.
At the upper right, use the management options to:
- Filter the results using a variety of options, like displaying only specific questions, by date, survey completed/not completed, etc.
- Add the survey's respondents to a Group; you can create a new Group and add the respondents to it or add them to an existing Group. This is an excellent way to perform follow-up engagement with targeted messaging based on how people answered your survey.
- Print the survey results. Clicking this icon generates a PDF of the results, which you can then download for digital storing or sharing and print if a hard copy is needed.
- Export the survey results. Before exporting the data, you can choose to add Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) fields, show respondents who did not answer the survey, and even decide how to display the answers (as a simple 0/1 or show the actual answers). After selecting the desired export settings, click Go.
In addition to viewing survey results, you can perform many of the same survey management tasks as you can on the Surveys List page. To do so, select a survey to enable the following management options (discussed from left to right):
- click the paper icon (Save As) to make a copy of the survey with another name;
- click the X to delete the survey (deleted surveys cannot be recovered);
- click the list icon (Details) to view the survey's details in a pop-up. From here, you can also preview the survey in a new browser window and view its tracking report.
Click the folder icon on the upper right to display the available folders; select a folder to view its assets (groups, messages, surveys, and events).
Click Manage Folders to create, rename, or delete folders (you can't delete the Main Folder, only sub-folders); click Move Assets and follow the steps to move assets to a different folder; click Close to hide the folder view.
NOTE: Assets with like purpose must be stored in the same folder. For example, if you're sending a survey to a group of recipients, the message, group, and survey must ALL exist in the same folder.
Don't see the survey you're looking for? Search for one via the Search bar and/or make sure you're viewing the correct folder; the current folder is indicated at the upper right. To change folders, click the folder icon, select a folder, and click Close.
NOTE: You may have to enable folder view first.
TIP: Click a column header to sort by that column.
At the bottom of the page, you can also change how many surveys are displayed per page, and click the page-selection buttons to navigate to any additional pages.