Higher Logic Real Magnet gives you the ability to create Subject Lines that can then be chosen when creating an email message.
When enabling Pre-defined Subject Lines for your account, an Admin user may determine that only certain users should be allowed to use this functionality.
NOTE: If the Enterprise feature is enabled in your account, Pre-defined Subject Lines can be set as a configurable Enterprise asset.
To access your Pre-defined Subject Lines:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > Options > Predefined Subject Line.
Use this page to create, edit, and delete Pre-defined Subject Lines.
Create a Pre-defined Subject Line
- In the text field, type a subject line and click Go.
Subject lines can contain and can start with letters, numerals, and special characters.
The page will refresh and your new Pre-defined Subject Line will display in the list. Also, the subject line will now be available from the dropdown when users are sending email messages.
Manage your Pre-defined Subject Lines
The Manage section displays your account's Pre-defined Subject Lines.
- Subject lines that start with special characters will display first. These will be followed by subject lines that start with a numeral, then standard "A" to "Z" sorting.
- Use the delete and edit options as described below.
Edit a Pre-defined Subject Line
You can change the text of a Subject Line.
- Click the pencil icon next to a subject line in the list.
- On the Edit page, make your changes.
- Click Submit.
Back on the Subject Line page, a message at the top of the page confirms the edit. Review the list to verify before navigating away.
Delete a Pre-defined Subject Line
You can delete a Subject Line that you no longer use.
- Click the X next to a subject line in the list.
- On the Delete page, verify that this is the subject line that you want to delete.
- Click Submit.
Back on the Subject Line page, a message at the top of the page confirms the deletion.
NOTE: Deleted values might remain available in the "create" field; select and click Submit to re-use.