The Predefined Subject Line feature gives you the ability to create subject lines that can then be chosen when creating an email message.
When enabling the feature for your account, an Admin may determine that only certain users should be allowed to use this functionality.
NOTE: If the Enterprise feature is enabled in your account, Predefined Subject Line can be set as a configurable Enterprise asset.
To access your predefined subject lines:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > Options > Predefined Subject Line.
Use this page to create, edit, and delete predefined subject lines.
Create a predefined subject line
- In the text field, type a subject line and click Go.
Predefined subject lines can contain and can start with letters, numerals, and special characters.
The page will refresh and your new predefined subject line will display in the list. Also, the subject line will now be available from the dropdown when users are sending email messages.
Manage your predefined subject lines
The Manage Subject Line section displays your account's predefined subject lines.
- Predefined subject lines that start with special characters will display first. These will be followed by predefined subject lines that start with a numeral, then standard "A" to "Z" sorting.
- Use the delete and edit options as described below.
Edit a predefined subject line
You can change the text of a predefined subject line.
- Click the pencil icon next to a subject line in the list.
- On the Edit page, make your changes.
- Click Submit.
Back on the Subject Line page, a message at the top of the page confirms the edit. Review the list to verify before navigating away.
Delete a predefined subject line
You can delete a predefined subject line that you no longer use.
- Click the X next to a subject line in the list.
- On the Delete page, verify that this is the predefined subject line that you want to delete.
- Click Submit.
Back on the Subject Line page, a message at the top of the page confirms the deletion.
NOTE: Deleted values might remain available in the "create" field; select and click Submit to re-use.