NOTE: This article is for customers with the New Admin Experience interface (vertical left-navigation bar).
If your interface is different, view the "classic" version of this article.
Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) gives you the ability to create Send Page Profiles. A Send Page Profile is a saved set of options for the Send page that you use to send a message to contacts. This feature enables you to use the same from address, reply-to address, subject line, and other options, as described below. Use this page to manage Send Page Profiles for your account to auto-fill much of the information that is required on the send page.
When enabling Send Page Profiles for your account, an Admin user may determine that only certain users should be allowed to use this functionality.
NOTE: If the Enterprise feature is enabled in your account, Send Page Profiles can be set as a configurable Enterprise asset.
To access your account's Send Page Profiles:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > Options > Send Page Profile.
Use this page to create, edit, copy, and delete Send Page Profiles.
Manage Send Page Profiles
- Click Create Profile in the upper right to set up a new profile on the Select/Input Send Information page. Refer to Create and Edit Send Page Profiles, below, to learn more.
- Click a pencil icon to change the profile's parameters on the Select/Input Send Information page. Refer to Create and Edit Send Page Profiles, below, to learn more.
- Click an icon in the Save As column to copy the profile. Give the copy a unique name and click Submit (do not press Enter). The copy will display in the list; it will have the same properties as the original (click its pencil icon to edit the properties).
- Click an X to delete the profile. Click Yes at the confirmation prompt; the deletion will be confirmed at the top of the page.
Create and Edit Send Page Profiles
The create and edit pages for Send Page Profiles are similar. Use them to configure new and existing profiles for your account. The configuration options are described below.
- After you've created or edited the profile, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
Send Page Profile properties
Use the upper section to configure the properties of the profile. Give it a name (which can contain alphabetic, numeric, and special characters) and add recipients. Use the various dropdowns to automatically populate address and subject fields, select how it will be sent and published, and choose a sending profile.
|Profile Name||Give the profile a name or edit the existing name.|
|Add Recipients||Specify/edit the list of recipients that will auto-fill when this profile is selected.|
|From Field||Click the dropdown to choose one of your account's pre-defined From Addresses to be used with this profile.|
|Reply To||Use the dropdown to choose one of your account's pre-defined Reply To Addresses or specify/edit one or several email addresses to which replies will be automatically sent.|
|Subject Line||Use the dropdown to choose one of your account's pre-defined Subject Lines or specify/edit the subject line in the text field.|
|Send Type||Use the dropdown to choose the delivery method: email, fax, or both. Check the box to enable the fail-safe options.|
|Fax Resolution||Select a resolution setting for fax messages.|
|Publish RSS||Use the dropdown to choose whether and how to publish the RSS feed.|
|Web Version Link||Select whether to send an HTML-based or a text-based version of the email message.|
|Email Notifications||Select whether to enable or disable email notifications.|
|Sending Profile||Click the dropdown to choose from your account's Sending Profiles. The profile's IP Address, Return Path, Prepend Domain, and Sender ID will display.|
Send Page Profile groups
In this section, add and/or remove groups by checking/unchecking their boxes in the Available and Selected sections. As you select groups in the Available section, they automatically move to the Selected section.
- Use the Search field to limit the number of groups displayed.
- Select a group and click the list icon in the upper left to view the group's details in a pop-up.
Make further refinements by checking Filter Out Groups and repeating the process to exclude sub-groups of larger groups.
Click Submit to apply the changes. If this is a new profile, return to the Manage Send Page Profiles page and verify that the profile is listed.