Marketing Automation Enterprise (MA Enterprise) gives you the ability to create Sending Profiles which store behind-the-scenes configuration data (such as IP Address and Sender ID) for email messages. Use this page to manage Sending Profiles for your account.
Enabling & Permissions
Sending Profiles is an optional feature that is not enabled by default. To have it enabled in your account, create a case.
When enabling Sending Profiles for your account, an Admin user may determine that only certain users should be allowed to use this functionality.
NOTE: If the Enterprise feature is enabled in your account, Sending Profiles can be set as a configurable Enterprise asset.
Manage your Sending Profiles
To access your account's Sending Profiles:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > Options > Sending Profiles.
Use this page to create, edit, and delete Sending Profiles.
TIP: Click a column header to sort on that column; click again to reverse the order.
Create a Sending Profile
To create a sending profile, click Create and in the on-page dialog, complete all of the following (required) fields.
- Give the profile a name. You can use letters, numerals, and special characters. Be sure to adhere to a naming convention if your account uses one.
- Select an IP Address or the "random" option from the field.
- Click the dropdown to select a Return Path to be used for replies to messages with this profile.
- Click the dropdown to select a Pre-Pend Domain for this profile.
- Click the dropdown to select a Sender ID for this profile.
- Click Submit.
A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page. After the page refreshes, make sure that the new profile has been added to the list.
Edit a Sending Profile
To edit a sending profile:
- Click its pencil icon.
- Make the changes on the Edit Sending Profile dialog.
- Click Submit.
A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page, and the page will refresh.
Delete a Sending Profile
To delete a sending profile:
- Click its X icon.
- Click OK at the confirmation prompt.
A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page. After the page refreshes, make sure that the sending profile is no longer listed.