The Marketing Automation Enterprise (MAE) (formerly Real Magnet) netForum integration utilizes the netForum xWeb in conjunction with MAE’s API. It is compatible across all browsers and can be used in conjunction with the MAE’s platform. The integration is compatible with netFORUM Enterprise versions 2010 or higher.
After the integration is established, customer teams can create the scheduled upload of data to MAE with a comprehensive activity sync daily.
- Retrieve a list of Individual and Organizational queries from netFORUM Enterprise
- Automatic and manual syncing of groups
- Use of netFORUM Enterprise fields for personalization in a message
- Mailing activity tracking written to individual records in netFORUM Enterprise
- Unsubscribe/Resubscribe tracking information added to individual records in netFORUM Enterprise
Marketing Automation Enterprise was formerly called Real Magnet (RM), you’ll see several references to Real Magnet in subsequent documentation.
- netFORUM Enterprise versions 2010 or higher
- Understanding of the MAE System
- Training on using the Marketing Automation Upload Scheduler
- Understanding of netForum
- Understanding of how to create Individual or Organizational Queries in netForum