The Communications Enterprise (formerly Real Magnet) Nimble integration utilizes the Nimble API in conjunction with Salesforce SOAP API. It is compatible across all browsers and can be used in conjunction with the Communications Enterprise platform.
After the integration is established, customer teams can create the scheduled upload of data to Communications Enterprise with a comprehensive activity sync daily.
- Upload Salesforce Reports
- Automatic and manual syncing of groups
- Use of Nimble fields for personalization in a message
- Mailing activity tracking written to Person records in Nimble on the Person Account page, under Activity
- Unsubscribe/Resubscribe tracking information added to Person records in Nimble
- Communications Enterprise was formerly called Real Magnet (RM), you’ll see several references to Real Magnet in subsequent documentation
- The Nimble integration does not support the integration of Landing Pages
- The Nimble integration leverages the Salesforce installation packages
- Nimble - with access to Salesforce administration
- Understanding of the Communications Enterprise system
- Training on using the Real Magnet Upload Scheduler
- Understanding of Nimble and Salesforce
- Understanding of how to create Reports in Salesforce