Each registrant has a profile page where they can provide any personal information about themselves they wish in the available profile fields. As an admin, you can manage the global default privacy settings for each of these fields, allowing you to implement your organization's desired privacy defaults.
NOTE: Each registrant can override these defaults by setting their own privacy preferences on their Profile > My Account > Privacy Settings page (see Manage Your Profile Privacy Settings to learn more).
Watch the video
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Users > Profile > Privacy Defaults.
- Here, you can set the default privacy setting for each field available on your site's profiles (e.g., name, email address).
- The Name column lists your available profile fields.
- You can enable/disable each item by checking/unchecking its Active box (disabled items won't appear on user profiles).
- Set the default privacy setting for each item to one of four options:
- Nobody - Only the registrant can view the item on his/her own profile.
- My Contacts - Only the registrant and his/her Contacts can view the item.
- Members Only - Only the registrant and other registrants of your Event Engagement site can view the item.
- Public - ALL users can view the item, even those who aren't members of your Event Engagement site.