Higher Logic is committed to making sure that you can find the information you need - when you need it, and get the help you need - when you need it. To meet this goal, we have a variety of customer-accessible resources where you can:
- Read product documentation
- Ask questions of your peers and our experts
- Watch free product-training videos, online and at your convenience
- Register for instructor-led webinars
We're sure that this array of resources will enable you to get the help and the information that you need in order be successful with your Higher Logic product.
Find the information you need
- Our product documentation Knowledge Base is accessible from the Support Center home page. It is categorized by product, which makes it easier to locate information that is specific to your experience.
- Our Higher Logic Users Group (HUG) community is a great place to connect with other Higher Logic users. Use the comprehensive search to view topic-based community Discussions or post a question to tap to the wealth of knowledge of your peers (our staff and other community users). Sign up now!
- Higher Logic Academy offers online courses, as well as opportunities for in-person trainings and live webinars, both of which are led by our experienced and knowledgeable instructors.
TIP: Bookmark/Favorite these links so you have quick and convenient access to them.
Get the help you need
If you experience an issue and need help resolving it, we encourage you to create a case on our Support Center or use the appropriate email address below.
TIP: See How to create a case in Support Center to see what information to provide when you create a Support ticket.
- Online Community: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Enterprise (Real Magnet): RealMagnetSupport@higherlogic.com
- Communications Professional (Informz): InformzSupport@higherlogic.com
- Workspace: email@example.com
- Socious Online Community: firstname.lastname@example.org
After a case is submitted, a member of our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist you.