The Communications Enterprise (formerly Real Magnet) Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration uses the Microsoft Dynamics CRM API. It is compatible across all browsers and can be used in conjunction with the Communication Enterprise platform.
After the integration is established, customer teams can create the scheduled upload of data to Communications Enterprise with a comprehensive daily activity sync.
- Upload Marketing Lists or Views
- Automatic and manual syncing of groups
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM fields for personalization in a message
- Mailing activity tracking written to Contact records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM under Activity
- Unsubscribe/Resubscribe tracking information added to Contact record in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Communication Enterprise was formerly called Real Magnet (RM); you’ll see several references to Real Magnet in subsequent documentation
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration does not support the integration of Landing Pages
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of the Communication Enterprise System
- Training on using the Marketing Automation Upload Scheduler
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of how to create Marketing Lists and Views in Microsoft Dynamics CRM