The Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MSCRM) integration with Higher Logic Real Magnet uses the Microsoft Dynamics CRM API. It is compatible across all browsers and can be used in conjunction with the Real Magnet platform.
After the integration is established, customer teams can create the scheduled upload of data to Real Magnet with a comprehensive daily activity sync.
- Upload Marketing Lists or Views
- Automatic and manual syncing of groups
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM fields for personalization in a message
- Mailing activity tracking written to Contact records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM under Activity
- Unsubscribe/Resubscribe tracking information added to Contact record in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Real Magnet was formerly called Real Magnet (RM); you’ll see several references to Real Magnet in subsequent documentation
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration does not support the integration of Landing Pages
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of the Real Magnet system
- Training on using the Real Magnet Upload Scheduler
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of how to create Marketing Lists and Views in Microsoft Dynamics CRM