Before you begin
- Review the Association Anywhere Integration Overview to answer general questions about the integration - more detailed information can be found in the Integration Guide.
- Ensure that your Real Magnet product is licensed for an integration - you can do this by confirming with your Implementation Project Manager or creating a case via support.higherlogic.com.
- Confirm with Association Anywhere that the following endpoints are enabled for your account:
- Confirm with Association Anywhere that the Communication Enterprise IPs have been added to the allowed list:
- a. 184.108.40.206
- a. 220.127.116.11
- Supply the following credentials to your Implementation Project Manager or Support Representative:
- Username for Production
- Service URL for Production
- Once your integration has been enabled - you can update the Integration Settings and enter the password.
Once the integration is completed:
- Review the integration documentation and learning materials.
- Create an upload job - in general, this upload job can be a master sync. The details for this Report or Campaign could be one of your largest from Association Anywhere or it could be a new Distribution List that looks for anyone with an email address.
If you would like to complete additional testing - notify the Implementation Project Manager or the Support Representative assisting and they can walk provide options.
Frequently asked questions
|When I select Upload Jobs it says that the API may be down, why?||Update the credentials for the Association Anywhere integration. To do so, follow the steps in the Initial Setup > Updating Association Anywhere Credentials section above.|
|Why am I getting the message: “This upload job has one or more groups to which you do not have access.”?||Do you have access to the group? If you have an Enterprise account, you will need to ensure that you have access to the group the Upload Job is connected to, or ensure that the group has not been archived.|