In this article...
There are a variety of site- and community-based reports that Admin users can run in order to review community activity and member engagement.
This article highlights some of the more important reports that we encourage you to regularly run and review so that you have a broad view of the activity in your site and your communities.
Admin reports are accessible only to Super Admins. They offer site-wide metrics for all communities in the site.
All Admin reports are within the Admin interface.
To access Admin reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
Reports are then accessible via their respective category navigation, such as:
- Feedback > Ideation > Reports and
- Pages > Reports.
Visit the Reports section of the knowledge base to access report-specific articles.
Report navigation paths
Below are the navigation paths to some of the more popular reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Automation > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Blogs.
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Communities.
NOTE: These report on high-level activity for all of the communities across your site; they are not the same as the community-specific Community reports discussed later in this article.
Discussions and Q&A (Threads)
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Discussions.
- Admin interface navigation: Events > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Feedback > Ideation > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Libraries.
- Admin interface navigation: Programs > Mentoring > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Programs > Volunteer > Reports.
Community reports are accessible to:
- Super Admins for all communities and
- Community Admins for their assigned communities.
NOTE: These reports are exclusive to activity in the community in which they are accessed.
All community reports are accessible via the community's Home page.
To access community reports:
- Click Settings and then Reports.
- Click View Report to generate the report.
NOTE: The data in these reports are dependent on the settings on the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) page; see Manage User Data Privacy.
If a setting (such as Email Address or Phone Numbers) is not toggled to ON, that user data will not be included in these reports if they are run by a Community Admin.
List of Community reports
The Community Reports page houses all of the Community reports. The report descriptions are below the report title.
|All Discussions Answer Activity
|Answered Discussion Activity
|Community Member Emails
|Community Members Joined and Left
|Current Community Members
|Discussion Contributors Activity
|Library Entry Access History
|Library Entry and File Types
|Library Entry Details
- To learn more, see Community Reports.