There are a few things you should do to set up and start using your Higher Logic Community.
To guide you, we have compiled this series of articles to help you get started!
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
In this article...
Higher Logic Community offers a variety of site- and community-based reports that Admin users can run in order to review community activity and member engagement.
This article highlights some of the more important reports that we encourage you to regularly run and review so that you have a broad view of the activity in your site and your communities.
Admin reports are accessible only to Super Admins. They offer site-wide metrics for all communities in the site.
All Admin reports are within the Admin interface.
To access Admin reports:
- Click the gear icon to open the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin to access the Admin interface (or right-click to open in a new tab).
Reports are then accessible via their respective category navigation, such as Feedback > Ideation > Reports and Pages > Reports.
- For a comprehensive look at all the Admin reports that are available for the various modules and features, see Admin Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Automation > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Blogs.
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Communities.
NOTE: These report on high-level activity for all the communities in a Community site; they are not the same as the community-specific Community reports discussed later in this article.
Discussions and Q&A (Threads)
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Discussions.
- Admin interface navigation: Events > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Feedback > Ideation > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Community > Reports > Libraries.
- Admin interface navigation: Programs > Mentoring > Reports.
- Admin interface navigation: Programs > Volunteer > Reports.
Community reports are accessible to:
- Super Admins for all communities and
- Community Admins for their assigned communities.
NOTE: These reports are exclusive to activity in the community in which they are accessed.
All Community reports are accessible via the community's Home page.
To access Community reports:
- Click Settings and then Reports.
- Click View Report to generate the report.
NOTE: The data in these reports are dependent on the settings on the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) page; see Manage User Data Privacy.
If a setting (such as Email Address or Phone Numbers) is not toggled to ON, that user data will not be included in these reports if they are run by a Community Admin.
List of Community reports
The Community Reports page houses all of the Community reports. The report descriptions are below the report title.
|All Discussions Answer Activity||Answered Discussion Activity||Community Member Emails|
|Community Members Joined and Left||Current Community Members||Discussion Contributors Activity|
|Discussion Dashboard||Message Origination||Pending Invitations|
|Subscriber Activity||Threads||Unanswered Discussions|
- To learn more, see Community Reports.