Blogs reports provide insight into blog activity across your Higher Logic Community. You can use these reports to see:
- who is posting blogs, when, and how many they've posted,
- details of each blog, including its ranking, and
- which blogs are most recommended and commented on.
To access the blogs reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Community > Reports.
- Click the Blogs tab.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Blog (Post) Details||Lists the blogs that have been posted during the specified date range, as well as details such as the blog's title, posted date, and number of views.
A row across the bottom of the report table calls out "unique" values. "Unique" refers to single instances or occurrences of something. For example, in the image below, Anthony has contributed 3 times and Catherine once, but each of them is a "unique" contributor.
|Blogs - Top 10||This three-part report lists the top 10 most viewed, most recommended, and most commented on blogs — with poster/blogger, recommender, and commenter names — during the specified date range. Each blog in each report also has a ranking and relevant activity count.|
|Blogs Per Author||Lists who has posted blogs, and the number posted, during the specified date range.|
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.