An @mention is a great way to call attention to another user in your community. When a user @mentions another user, it creates a link to their profile in the content and sends them a system-generated email notification letting them know. The Mentions report enables you to quickly see details of this activity, including:
- who has @mentioned and who has been @mentioned,
- the date of the @mention, and
- the type of content in which a user was @mentioned.
To access the Mentions report:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Settings > Tags and Mentions > Reports.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Mentions||Lists users who have @mentioned and who have been @mentioned during the specified date range. The report includes the:
Some Admin reports include "unique" values. To learn more, see Understand unique values.
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.