The reports in this section provide insight into some login-based activities in your Higher Logic Thrive Community (Thrive Community). You can use these reports to see:
- Super Admin impersonation activity,
- low-level details of the daily logins to your Thrive Community, and
- which users have downloaded, installed, and logged into Higher Logic's Connected Community mobile app.
To access these reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Pages > Reports.
- Click the Logins tab.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Impersonation Log||Lists Super Admins' impersonation sessions and Higher Logic staff logins during the specified date range. For each login, the report shows the:
|Login Counts||Graphs the number of logins per day during the specified date range. Tables above the graph count the total logins and "unique" logins (i.e., one per user, per day). Click a bar on the graph to view a separate report with details of each user who logged in on that day.
NOTE: This report does not include Super Admin impersonation sessions; excluding these ensures more accurate counts of user logins to your Thrive Community site.
|Mobile App Download Counts||Graphs the number of first-time logins per day during the specified date range. Tables above the graph count the total first-time logins and "unique" first-time logins (i.e., one per user per day). Click a bar on the graph to view a separate report with details of each user who logged in for the first time on that day.|
Some Admin reports include "unique" values. To learn more, see Understand unique values.
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.