The reports in this section provide insight into some login-based activities in your community. You can use these reports to see:
- Super Admin impersonation activity,
- low-level details of the daily logins to your community, and
- which users have downloaded, installed, and logged into Higher Logic's Connected Community mobile app.
To access these reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Pages > Reports.
- Click the Logins tab.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Impersonation Log||Lists Super Admins' impersonation sessions and Higher Logic staff logins during the specified date range. For each login, the report shows the:
|Login Counts||Graphs the number of logins per day during the specified date range. Tables above the graph count the total logins and "unique" logins (i.e., one per user, per day). Click a bar on the graph to view a separate report with details of each user who logged in on that day.
NOTE: This report does not include Super Admin impersonation sessions; excluding these ensures more accurate counts of user logins to your Thrive Community site.
|Login Counts by Community||Graphs the number of logins per user, per day during the specified date range. Tables above the graph have counts of Total Logins and Unique Logins (i.e., one per user per day). Click a bar on the graph to view the list of users who logged in on that day.
|Mobile App Download Counts||Graphs the number of first-time logins per day during the specified date range. Tables above the graph count the total first-time logins and "unique" first-time logins (i.e., one per user per day). Click a bar on the graph to view a separate report with details of each user who logged in for the first time on that day.|
Some Admin reports include "unique" values. To learn more, see Understand unique values.
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.