Higher Logic offers two mutually exclusive methods for user creation and updates:
- Member Management
- Standard integration
NOTE: This product offering is only available to Higher Logic Thrive Platform customers; it is not available in our Higher Logic Thrive Community or Higher Logic Thrive Marketing products.
- Customers are responsible for the creation and import of their users using the tools provided in the Higher Logic Thrive Platform.
- Higher Logic will provide baseline training for the set up of Membership Types, the payment provider (Stripe), and the permissions granted by memberships.
- At the customer’s request, Higher Logic will run a one-time import of existing memberships. The customer is responsible for the completion and accuracy of data for all imports.
- Higher Logic will not provide any custom or additional user or membership-creation tools.
- Data excluded from imports includes historic invoices, historic memberships and past purchases, and membership activity history. Only current active memberships can be imported into the Higher Logic Thrive Platform.
Higher Logic provides an OIDC identity service that can be used to support access to other integrated systems. The requirements are that the system supports OIDC and the customer must be using local login.
Higher Logic offers standard integrations for Higher Logic Thrive Platform and Higher Logic Thrive Community.
See Higher Logic Community - Integrations Overview to view a complete list of our supported integrations.