Because the security of your data is paramount, Higher Logic provides specific methods to contact our Support team in the event of a security-related issue.
Security-related issues fall into the three categories below.
- Vulnerabilities/bug reporting - These refer to a security-related vulnerability or bug that could put your data at risk.
- Security documents request - If you require documentation from Higher Logic, such as our Security & Privacy datasheet, SOC 2 Type 2, ISO 27001, etc., these documents can be be requested through our Support team.
- Security events/incidents - Events where the security and/or privacy of your data might be compromised are of the utmost priority. This type of event can take many forms, including:
- Suspicious logins or activity on the account
- Configuration settings changed without authorization
- Known compromise of a user account that has resulted in unauthorized access or data loss
To find out more about our Incident Response process, refer to Higher Logic DPA, section 11, page 37.
Steps to create a case
If you have encountered a security-related issue as outlined above, follow the steps below to create a case with our Support team.
- Access our HUG community.
- Log in (or create an account if needed).
- After logging in, click Support > View/Create Cases. This takes you to your My Cases page in our Support Center.
- Click the Create a Case button at the upper right.
- Choose the corresponding Product.
- Click the Area of Inquiry dropdown and select Security, followed by the category that best suits your issue. Review the descriptions of these three categories in the Overview section above
- Fill out and submit the required form to create a case for review by our Support team. A member of our team will reach out after initial discovery for more information.