Super Admins, Community Admins, and anyone else who should be notified can receive email notifications when new discussion posts and library entries hit the Moderation Queue. This helps put a system in place to ensure all new moderated content across your communities is promptly approved or rejected.
Manage Moderation Notifications
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Community > Communities > Moderation Queue.
- Click the gear icon at the top right.
- In the Delivery Schedule area, configure the delivery schedule for these notifications using one of two Schedule Types:
- Time of Day enables you have them sent out once per day at a specific time. Select the appropriate time zone and time using the associated menus.
- While Interval allows you to send notifications at the defined frequency interval (e.g., every two hours, every 30 minutes, etc.).
- In the Default Settings area, you can set the defaults for all community discussions and their associated libraries, as well as for stand-alone libraries.
- For all communities, set whether to send notifications to Super Admins, and/or Community Admins, and/or other specific individuals.
- For stand-alone libraries, set whether to send notifications to Super Admins and/or other specific individuals.
NOTE: Because stand-alone libraries are not associated to a community, Community Admins cannot manage their moderation queues.
- Click Save to set your notification schedule.