Super Admins, Community Admins, Community Moderators, and anyone else who should be notified can receive email notifications when new discussion posts and library entries hit the Moderation Queue. This helps put a system in place to ensure all new moderated content across your communities is promptly approved or rejected.
Manage Moderation Notifications
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Community > Communities > Moderation Queue.
- Click the gear icon at the top right.
- In the Delivery Schedule area, configure the delivery schedule for these notifications using one of two Schedule Types:
- Time of Day enables you have them sent out once per day at a specific time. Select the appropriate time zone and time using the associated menus.
- While Interval allows you to send notifications at the defined frequency interval (e.g., every two hours, every 30 minutes, etc.).
- In the Default Settings area, you can set the defaults for all community discussions and their associated libraries, as well as for stand-alone libraries.
- For all communities, set whether to send notifications to Super Admins, and/or Community Admins, and/or other specific individuals.
- For stand-alone libraries, set whether to send notifications to Super Admins and/or other specific individuals.
NOTE: Because stand-alone libraries are not associated to a community, Community Admins cannot manage their moderation queues.
- Click Save to set your notification schedule.