To view all of your Higher Logic site's community and stand-alone libraries:
NOTE: Libraries associated to a discussion inherit their moderation setting and view permission from that discussion. If you want to change these settings for a community library, you must edit its associated discussion. See Discussion List to learn how.
For stand-alone libraries, however, you can modify these settings directly on this page.
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Community > Libraries.
Update a library's details and collaboration setting
While most of a library's settings are inherited from its associated discussion, you can update a library's name, description, and collaboration setting on this page. To do so:
- Select a library in the list.
- In the expanded Preview Panel:
- Click its title at the top to edit.
- Update the description in the Library Description field.
- Check/uncheck the box to enable/disable collaborative work. See How to Upload Multiple Versions of a File to learn more.
- Click Save to finalize your changes.
Create Stand-alone Libraries
While not typically needed or recommend, you can create a stand-alone Library that isn't associated to a community.
NOTE: Stand-alone libraries are indicated by a checkmark in the Standalone column. Only stand-alone can be deleted.
To do so:
- Click the plus sign to the right of the page title.
- Complete the resulting dialog to configure the stand-alone library.
|Name||The library's title.|
|Description||The library's description.|
Three options enable you to control the Library's Moderation setting:
|Collaboration||Controls whether users can collaborate on library entries. See How to Upload Multiple Versions of a File to learn more.|
Three areas allow you to control which Security Groups can:
- Click Submit to create the stand-alone library.