If your site is experiencing issues and you have verified that the cause is not in your environment, visit the Higher Logic Product Status page.
The page clearly displays the current status of our products.
- The status to the right of the product name reflects the status of the most degraded component or service of the product.
IMPORTANT: If there is an issue, rest assured that we are investigating it, working to correct it, and will provide updates and information on this page as quickly as possible.
TIP: You can "subscribe" to this page in order to be automatically notified when updates (e.g., new incidents, resolved incidents) are posted to this page. Refer to Subscribe to updates, below, to learn how.
Subscribe to updates
On the main status page, you can subscribe to get real-time status updates by one of several methods.
NOTE: Higher Logic encourages all customers to subscribe to this page in order to receive updates as they're posted. This keeps you informed and mitigates case-creation, thereby allowing us to focus on remediating the issue.
- In the upper right of the page, click SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES, and then click the:
- Envelope icon, specify your email address, and click SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL.
Telephone icon, specify your mobile phone number, and click SUBSCRIBE VIA TEXT MESSAGE.
- This option triggers text-message notifications, not phone calls.
- Slack icon and click SUBSCRIBE VIA SLACK.
- Conversation bubble icon to visit our support site.
- Atom Feed or RSS Feed to open a new tab that contains the feed code.
- X to close the dialog.
After you select a subscription method, you can choose which Higher Logic products to receive updates for.
- Verify your subscriber information.
- Choose one or more options in the list and click Save.
A confirmation message is sent to the contact point (your email address, your phone number, etc.) that you specified in the SUBSCRIBE dropdown.
- Confirm your subscription.
NOTE: You must confirm your subscription in order to receive status updates.
Manage your subscriptions
After subscribing to status updates, you can return to the Product Status page to change your subscription settings.
- Click SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES and then click the notification method you're currently subscribed to in order to access the subscription-management page.
- Manage - Check the boxes to add/remove product notifications; click Save.
- Remove - Check the boxes to select product notifications; click Unsubscribe from updates. Click Unsubscribe from updates at the confirmation prompt.
A message is sent to your specified contact point to confirm the unsubscribe.
The Scheduled Maintenance section provides the latest information on our quarterly-maintenance schedule for Community, Marketing Enterprise, and Marketing Professional.
See Maintenance and Release Schedules for our quarterly-maintenance schedule for the current calendar year, as well as weekly-release information.
The Past Incidents section provides a chronological, daily "status report."
NOTE: Updates to any current issues are posted in this section.
- Below the list, click Incident History to access the Incident History page.
The page displays a three-month history, starting with the current month.
- Use the month toggle in the upper right to navigate in three-month increments.
- Click Filter Components to refine the list by product, as shown.
- Below the list, click Current Status to return to the main status page.