A core tenet of our mission is to deliver the most value possible to you by balancing our efforts across:
- developing new products,
- building new features,
- ensuring high levels of stability,
- and fixing our most impactful known issues.
We are committed to providing you with a full suite of engagement products with robust feature sets that are stable and free from significant issues. In an effort to be as transparent as possible, this article details how the teams at Higher Logic classify known product issues.
We assign product issues in one of four following categories based on impact and severity:
Each issue severity is described in the table below, along with its associated target resolution time.
NOTE: Click the links to the right to view examples of issues belonging to each severity.
A system-wide issue impacting multiple Higher Logic customers:
|Within 24 hours
We respond to these events as soon as we become aware, either through monitoring or support, and work until resolution.
||Within 17 days|
|Moderate||Loss or partial loss of functionality. There may or may not be a workaround available.||
No immediate target timeline.
We regularly review and prioritize this level of issue against releasing new products, developing new features, and other product issues.
This severity level includes four types of issues:
No target timeline; may not be prioritized for resolution due to a viable workaround or limited scope of impact.
These issues are prioritized against new products, features, and other higher severity issues.
- One of our sites is unavailable and cannot be used/accessed
- Severe and persistent performance degradation
- Communications links in mail are not working for multiple customers
- Multiple customers cannot make changes to their CMS
- Login token system-generated emails not going out for multiple end users
- Cannot upload recipient list
- Inability to deploy a campaign(s)
- Inability to edit email templates
- Cannot schedule/cancel email messages
- Issues impacting core functionality such as discussions, library file uploads, core search, or SSRS reports
- Home page has been deleted and needs to be restored
- SSO issue; unable to login for multiple end users
- Client-caused integration issue or data loss down
- Unable to toggle between child and parent account
- Receive MD2 Reviewer 403 error when going into review via email to recipient
- Libraries set for "Add or Edit Content": HLAdmin are able to be modified by regular Members
- Sending Sample Digest from Digest Template page in admin results in an Unexpected error and digest sample is not sent
- Option to disable download for video files not working
- Carriage return in Auto Share Report message for recipients gives "Error loading setup tab" when trying to reload the message
- Cannot open offline report
- 'Edit' button for folder option is shifted for Advertisements, Target Groups, and Story Layout grids
- MD2 Monthly recurring message has no "Stop Sending" button when viewing scheduled message
- Profile Completeness bar not updating
- Spelling error located in Discussion threads
- Unable to update Community Subscription type in a dated browser
- Inaccurate Dashboard numbers