What is Premier support?
This exclusive service provides these customers with:
- A designated Higher Logic point of contact for issue oversight and advocacy who possesses knowledge of the technicalities associated to a customer’s specific community site
- An enhanced response SLA
- A support check-in call every two weeks to review outstanding cases
- Priority case routing ensures complex issues are routed to appropriate personnel for faster resolution time
- A monthly open report
Support package comparison
|Standard Support||Premier Support|
|Higher Logic Users Group|
|24x7 Platform Monitoring|
|Online Knowledge Base|
|Phone Support||Monday to Friday 8 AM to 6 PM ET||Monday to Friday 8 AM to 6 PM ET|
|Case & Email||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Target Response Time||3 business days||1 business day|
|Named Primary Support Contact|
|Priority Case Routing|
|2x Monthly Check-in Calls|
- Subscriber will leverage the Support Center Knowledge Base as needed.
- Subscriber will submit support tickets for their organization. Higher Logic will have the Subscriber's account set up as a premier support account in our systems and will route the case to the Premier Support Representative.
- Higher Logic Premier Support provides governance and increased responsiveness over standard support SLAs.
- In the case of a user escalation that requires a phone call to a user, the phone call outreach will be conducted by the Subscriber POC or Subscriber Member Stakeholder at the organization.