Ideation is a great way to consolidate ideas-based submissions in your Higher Logic Community while also isolating those ideas so that they don't get "lost" with discussions and blogs. Use the Ideation report to:
- see a list of and descriptions of your community's ideas,
- see who is submitting ideas and when,
- see who updated a submitted idea and when, and
- see how the community is reacting to an idea (with "voting" and comment counts).
To access the Ideation report:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Feedback > Ideation > Reports.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Ideas by Status||Lists each idea with details such as: its description; who created it and when; who updated it and when; whether it's been deleted and when; its status; and "voting" counts.
TIP: Use the dropdown to select one or multiple statuses for a more focused report.
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.