In your community, mentoring is not only a great way to connect community members, but also a convenient way for them to share knowledge and to promote professional development. The Mentoring reports enable you to quickly see:
- who in your community is mentoring,
- who in your community is being mentored,
- the status of each mentor-mentee relationship, and
- the lifespan of these relationships.
To access these reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Programs > Mentoring > Reports.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Mentees||Lists, by name, all active members who have enrolled as a mentee. The report includes:
|Mentoring Relationships||Consolidates the data from the Mentees and Mentors reports to provide insight into each mentor-mentee relationship. A Date filter (Requested, Accepted, Completed, Declined) is required.|
|Mentors||Lists, by name, all active members who have enrolled as a mentor. The report includes:
|Mentors and Mentees||Lists, by name, all active members who have enrolled as a mentor and/or mentee. The report includes:
Some Admin reports include "unique" values. To learn more, see Understand unique values.
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.