There are a variety of pre-designed layouts to choose from for Landing Page. You also have the option to create an entirely original Landing Page in which you control the design and the layout.
This article describes how to access our most basic Landing Page which you can use as a "blank canvas" upon which to create a fully customized Landing Page.
TIP: And — as with other Landing Pages — you can save your custom Landing Page as a template and use it as the foundation for messages and for other templates! Learn how to in Landing Page Templates.
Create a blank Landing Page
This section describes how to create a blank Content Only Landing Page.
- Navigate to Landing Pages.
- Click Create to open the Landing Page Template Gallery.
- Click the Content Only tab and then click the first option.
- In the Landing Page Designer, hover on an Item to display its options.
- Click the red X to delete the Item.
Repeat these steps to remove all of the unwanted Items on the page or until you have a blank canvas.
Now, design and build your custom Landing Page by clicking the:
- STYLE tab to choose a background; setup the layout; and specify the font properties, as described in Style Your Landing Pages.
- ITEMS tab to add Items (the design blocks for text, images, checkboxes, videos) to the Landing Page, as described in Landing Pages Items.
The Styles that you set and the Items that you add will be automatically inherited by any Landing Pages that are based on this one.
Use this opportunity to add, design, stylize, and format as much content as you want propagated to subsequent Landing Pages.