Higher Logic is committed to providing the help you need to meet your business objectives and drive the most value from your Higher Logic solutions. Our mission is to create an excellent customer experience.
The Higher Logic Customer Support Team will now be your point of contact for questions, supplementary resources, and support-related issues.
The following information will help you navigate to our various resources and to receive support.
Where can I find answers about how something works?
- The first place you should check is our Support Center knowledge base.
- Our Higher Logic Users Group (HUG) is also a great resource. Use the comprehensive search to view community Discussions or post a question to tap to the wealth of knowledge of your peers (our staff and other community users).
- Higher Logic Academy offers online courses as well as opportunities for in-person trainings and live webinars, both of which are led by our experienced and knowledgeable instructors.
We encourage you to create a case clearly describing the issue on our Support Center or use the appropriate link below.
- Higher Logic Thrive Community: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise: RealMagnetSupport@higherlogic.com
- Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional: InformzSupport@higherlogic.com
- Workspace: email@example.com
- Socious Online Community: firstname.lastname@example.org
After a case is submitted, a member of our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist you.
The Higher Logic Customer Support ticketing system allows customers to choose a Business Impact (Urgent, High, Medium, or Low) when creating a Support case. This is designed to help our Support staff understand how customers feel the issue is impacting their business, but it does not set the priority level for the case.
NOTE: The priority level of a case is ultimately determined by the Customer Support Team using the following guidelines.
The following table details our priority levels and promised response times.
|Priority Level||Description||Time to First Response||Availability|
|Core system is down; users across multiple customer sites cannot access system; severe performance degradation; a major security incident that resulted in unplanned down time.||Posted to status.higherlogic.com; targeting 30-minute follow-ups or mutually agreed upon follow-ups until resolved||24x7 Real-Time System Monitoring|
|Failure in a subsystem or primary function of the product and there isn't a workaround.||2 hours||Monday–Friday
8:00am–7:00pm ET *
|Failure in a subsystem or primary function of the product but a workaround is available.
Failure in a secondary function.
|1 business day||Monday–Friday
8:00am–7:00pm ET *
|A minor or cosmetic problem with minimal impact.
All general inquiries.
|3 business days||Monday–Friday
8:00am–7:00pm ET *
* Customer Support for High, Medium, and Low priority levels is not available on Higher Logic U.S. observed holidays.
Priority level adjustments
The Business Impact option that a customer selects when submitting a case is subject to adjustment by Customer Support staff upon evaluating the case. For example, if a case reporting a typo on a page is marked as High priority, a member of the Customer Support Team might downgrade the case to Low priority (unless a reasonable justification is provided) because the issue does not impact functionality.
NOTE: If the priority level of your case is downgraded, a Customer Support Specialist will notify you of the reason.
What if there is an error, issue, or bug on my site?
While the Higher Logic Customer Support Team is your point of contact for questions and support-related issues, we encourage you to always:
- Check the Known Issues section of our knowledge base to see whether the issue you're experiencing has been reported and whether there's a known workaround, then
- Check our knowledge base for product-specific information, and to then
- Create a case clearly describing the issue, if you have not found information on or a workaround for your issue.
TIP: See How to create a case in Support Center to see what information to provide when you create a Support ticket.
A member of our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist you.
What is included in Higher Logic's core support?
Higher Logic's core support includes bug fixes, front-end and back-end troubleshooting, task orders (refer to Task Orders below), and responses to "how to" questions.
NOTE: Due to the nature of bug fixes, troubleshooting, and task orders, they take precedence over "how to" questions.
NOTE: In addition, "tasks in bulk" (i.e., all manual-process tasks that will exceed 30 minutes of work time) will not be executed as core support, but could be situationally evaluated which may result in a task order.
What is not included in Higher Logic's core support?
What can I do if I am not getting a response on a case?
First: Reply to the case email message and request an update.
Then: If you feel the need to escalate the case or are dissatisfied for any reason, send a message to CCsupport@higherlogic.com with the case number and your request. A member of the Customer Support Team will respond as quickly as possible.
Task Orders are:
- Integration changes
- Custom report requests
- Restoring any of the following that was accidentally deleted:
- a site, site navigation, and site content
- a community, community content, and community memberships
NOTE: There is a minimum charge of $400.00 for all task orders.
Each task order is evaluated based on the level of effort deemed necessary to satisfy the request. Unless otherwise indicated, the task order final cost will be provided to you and your approval is required before work begins.
NOTE: You will be required to digitally sign a statement of work for any task order that is estimated at $1,000.00 or more.
Bookmark these links so you have convenient access to them:
Encourage co-workers who will be working on your community site to sign up for a HUG account using their organizational email address so that they can access these great resources, too.