Every time you send a transactional message, its metrics are recorded in a corresponding report: the Mailing Activity Report (MAR). Each MAR is specific to one message.
You can review the various metrics of the MAR to see key statistics, and you can share it with colleagues for review and discussion.
Access a Mailing Activity Report
- On the Messages > List page, access the Sent list.
- Select a message and click Track.
A report for the selected message is generated, with data organized in the following tabs:
- Snapshot - A high-level view of all major benchmarks and statistics.
- Key Metrics - Key statistics of the message. See Key Metrics Tab.
- Details - Granular details about many different reporting options, ranging from deliveries to open rate to web tracking. See Details Tab.
- Published Mailing - A view of the published message along with a "heat map" showing the message locations (e.g., links) that had the most user interactions. See Published Mailing Tab.
- Options - Shows the meta-data (e.g., subject, dates, addresses) associated with the message.
NOTE: You should wait at least 24 hours before reviewing a MAR so that contacts have had a chance to interact with the transactional message.
Share report details
There are two ways to share report details with others in your organization:
- Share specific details
- Export details
Share specific details
The pie graphs on the Snapshot tab include a button (shown below) you can click to share its details in a few ways:
- By printing,
- downloading the chart as an image file (.png or .jpg),
- downloading the chart as a PDF,
- and even downloading the chart as an SVG vector image.
Export the full report details to Excel
Table-based reports include an export option enabling you to save their data to an Excel spreadsheet, which can then easily be shared.