This article details a current Known Issue. When the issue is resolved, the article will be archived.
TIP: See Known Issue Descriptions & Targets for Resolution for information about how Higher Logic classifies issues and the associated target-resolution times.
Recent security updates have introduced an issue that may prevent you from creating and/or editing surveys with the Survey Module.
If HTML tags, Apostrophes (‘), or Quotes (“) are present in one or more of your survey questions, you may see the following error after clicking the Next button:
This error will prevent you from saving the survey.
- Navigate to Modules > Surveys > Question Bank.
- Click the icon to modify the first survey question.
- Verify the following are not in the question: HTML tags, Apostrophes (‘), Quotes (“).
- Repeat these steps for each of the other survey questions.
- Severity: Moderate
- Resolution: No target timeline.
- Reference ID: 5968