NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
Your organization may want to limit who has access to use certain templates. By assigning template permissions, only users who are allowed access will see them when creating a new message.
NOTE: Login Template permissions is a feature that may not be enabled in the account. If you don't have the ability to set template permissions, create a case to have this feature enabled.
How to set template permissions
- Navigate to the Tools tab.
- Click Permissions on the left sidebar, and then click Templates by Login.
- There are two ways to assign permissions: By individual login or by template.
- By Login - When assigning per individual login, first choose the user you'll be assigning permissions for. Then, select or deselect the desired templates; those highlighted will be available to the user while those not highlighted will be hidden.
- By Template - If assigning per template, first choose the template you'll be assigning permissions for. Then, check/uncheck the boxes next to each user to control whether they can use it.
- Once finished with your selections, be sure to click Save to implement your changes.