Being able to add attributes to each subscriber's record in Marketing Automation Professional is critical to gather more information for targeting and personalization. In this article, you'll learn how to locate a subscriber and then tweak their data.
To edit a subscriber:
- Navigate to Subscribers > Change > Edit Subscriber.
- Select Email Address from the Field menu.
- Enter in the email address for the subscriber you want to edit.
- Select the Input Form.
- Click Edit.
- In the upper left hand side of the resulting pop-up, you can edit any personal profile info, demographic, or interest for that subscriber.
- Click Submit to save and close the pop-up.
NOTE: From here, you can also see the mailing history, opt-in history, and email history for the subscriber. And if you need to unsubscribe this subscriber, you can do that from here as well.