Being able to add attributes to each subscriber's record in Communications Professional is critical to gather more information for targeting and personalization. In this article, you'll learn how to locate a subscriber and then tweak their data.
To edit a subscriber:
- Navigate to Subscribers > Change > Edit Subscriber.
- Select Email Address from the Field menu.
- Enter in the email address for the subscriber you want to edit.
- Select the Input Form.
- Click Edit.
- In the upper left hand side of the resulting pop-up, you can edit any personal profile info, demographic, or interest for that subscriber.
- Click Submit to save and close the pop-up.
NOTE: From here, you can also see the mailing history, opt-in history, and email history for the subscriber. And if you need to unsubscribe this subscriber, you can do that from here as well.