You can ask your peers to review and comment on your draft email messages, using the built-in reviewer tool, before you send them out. This way, you'll have a trail of suggested changes and an easy way to make those changes.
Add location-specific comments
- To add a location specific comment, hover over the location and click.
- In the resulting pop-up, enter your comment, and then click Add Comment.
Your comment displays in the left-hand panel with a green border, and a green location tag is placed where where you made the comment for easy reference.
Add general comments
- To add a general, non-location specific comment, click Add in the upper left-hand corner.
- In the resulting pop-up, enter your comment, and then click Add General Comment..
Your general comment appears in the left-hand panel with a blue border.
To filter comments by type, use the menu in the upper left. The options are:
- View All Comments
- View General Comment
- View Location Comments
- To change a comment that was made, click its Edit button.
- To remove the comment, click its Delete button.
- To reply to a comment, click its Reply button.
Edit email after review (MD2 only)
If a Mailing Designer 2 (MD2) email has comments, a Comments tab appears on the right side of the Mailings page.
NOTE: Only users who created the mailing or added a comment can see this tab.
Click the Comments tab to expand it and view the comments. If the mailing has been sent for review multiple times, a menu is available allowing you to view all the past times it was sent for review.