It can be difficult to sort through and organize the comments and feedback people submit about an upcoming mailing. Sometimes, they reply to your test in Outlook; sometimes, they leave a piece of paper on your desk; and sometimes, they walk over to your desk and talk to you personally.
For a more organized and efficient solution, use the Reviewer tool to collect suggestions and comments about your mailings. In addition, you'll have a built-in audit trail of changes, and an easy way to make those changes in your mailing.
Adding location-specific comments
- To add a location specific comment, hover over the location and click.
- In the resulting pop-up, enter your comment, and then click Add Comment.
Your comment displays in the left-hand panel with a green border, and a green location tag is placed where where you made the comment for easy reference.
Adding general comments
- To add a general, non-location specific comment, click Add in the upper left-hand corner.
- In the resulting pop-up, enter your comment, and then click Add General Comment..
Your general comment appears in the left-hand panel with a blue border.
- To filter comments by type, use the menu in the upper left. Options include:
- View All Comments
- View General Comment
- View Location Comments
- To change a comment that was made, click its Edit button.
- To remove the comment, click its Delete button.
- To reply to a comment, click its Reply button.
What to do when finished
When finished adding your comments, you can simply close your browser window.
Edit Email After Review (MD2-Only)
If a Mailing Designer 2 (MD2) email has comments, a Comments tab appears on the right side of the Mailings page.
NOTE: Only users who created the mailing or added a comment can see this tab.
Click the Comments tab to expand it and view the comments. If the mailing has been sent for review multiple times, a menu is available allowing you to view all the past times it was sent for review.