NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
Creating a test group can you save you time in the long run and can keep everyone on the same page. You have the option in the testing tab to send it to that group instead of having to enter in each individual email address every time. You can create a test group for certain types of mailings, or an executive test group - the possibilities are endless.
To create a test group:
- Navigate to Subscribers > Test Groups.
- Click Add Test Group.
- In the resulting pop-up:
- Give your test group a name.
- Add the email address(es) of who you want to be included in this test group.
- Check the All Published Mailings box if you would like everyone in this group to receive all mailings published from this account.
- Check the Deliverability Testing box if you would like everyone in this group to be used for Higher Logic Informz deliverability Tests.
- Click Save.
- Test groups don't receive voting, invoicing, or event-confirmation messages.
- Only one test group can be used with a mailing.
- A maximum of 100 emails can be added to any test group.
- Test groups can be modified or deleted at any time.
- Setting up a test group to receive all published mailings ensures that everyone on your team will know exactly when each message is published.