Landing Pages provide a way to create custom input forms, unsubscribe forms, and content Landing Pages. Admins can use the design-friendly editor to easily customize the look and style of Landing Pages.
Before creating a Landing Page, take a look at the Landing Pages Best Practices.
Watch the video
Landing Page types
There are several types of Landing Pages, all of which are available in all customer accounts.
- Form - A page that can collect and update new and existing subscriber data.
- Content Only - A static-content page that can contain text, images, and links. You cannot collect data with this form.
- Unsubscribe Form - A page that is exclusively intended to let subscribers unsubscribe from mailings. It includes an area for the unsubscribe email and can include a reason list.
- Custom - Select a user-created landing page template.
Create a Landing Page
See Landing Page Templates to learn more about Landing Page templates.
- Navigate to Landing Pages.
- Click Create.
The Landing Page Template Gallery opens.
- Click the tab for the type of Landing Page you want.
- Use the left and right arrows to navigate among the templates. Click a template to use as the basis for your Landing Page.
- Click Save.
On the Save Landing Page dialog:
- Name - the name of the Landing Page as it displays in your account
- Filename - the HTML page name (invalid characters are replaced with underscores)
- Landing Page Folder - the folder in which to store the Landing Page
- Target Group Folder - the folder in which to store the auto-created target groups; see Landing Pages Target Groups
- Description - a summary of the purpose of the Landing Page that displays in you account
TIP: To access this dialog later, click the Settings icon in the upper right of Landing Page Designer.
- Click Save to finish.
An effective Landing Page
The image below is that of a Landing Page that has just been designed.
|1. A brief, descriptive title that tells subscribers the purpose of the page.|
|2. A brief instructional message.|
|3. The subscriber options presented clearly and concisely.|
|4. A reminder about actions.|