Landing Pages provide a way to create custom input forms, unsubscribe forms, and content landing pages. Using the system's design-friendly editor, Admins can easily customize the look and style of landing pages.
Before creating your landing page, take a look at the Landing Pages Best Practices.
Watch the video
Landing Page types
There are several types of landing pages available for different needs. These are available to all customers.
- Form - A landing page that can collect and update new and existing subscriber data.
- Content Only - A static-content landing page that can contain text, images, and links. You cannot collect data with this form.
- Unsubscribe Form - A landing page that is exclusively intended to let subscribers unsubscribe from mailings. It includes an area for the unsubscribe email and can include a reason list.
- Custom - Select a user-created landing page template.
Choose a Landing Page Template
See Landing Page Templates to learn more about Landing Page templates.
- Navigate to Landing Pages.
- Click Create.
The Landing Page Template Gallery opens.
- Click the tab for the type of landing page form you want.
- Use the left and right arrows to navigate among the templates. Click a template to use as the basis for your landing page form.
- Click Save. You will be prompted for the following information:
- Name - The landing page name for your account.
- Filename - An HTML page name (invalid characters will be replaced with underscores).
- Landing Page Folder
- Target Group Folder (for automatically generated target groups)
NOTE: You will only receive the Save Landing Page pop-up the first time you click Save. To access this pop-up in the future, click the Settings icon.
- Click Save to finish.
An effective Landing Page
The image below is that of a landing page that has just been designed.
|1. A brief, descriptive title that tells subscribers the purpose of the form.|
|2. A brief instructional message.|
|3. The subscriber options presented clearly and concisely.|
|4. A reminder about actions.|