Every time you send a mailing, its metrics are recorded in a corresponding report: the Mailing Activity Report (MAR). Each MAR is specific to one mailing.
You can review the various metrics of the MAR to see key statistics, and you can share it with colleagues for review and discussion.
TIP: Also check out the Mailing Summary Report for a birds-eye view of all of your mailings.
Access a Mailing Activity Report
You can access the Mailing Activity Report for each mailing in either of two ways:
- On the Home page, in the Recently Sent Mailings area, click the name of a mailing
- Navigate to Mailings > View page
- Click the Sent tab and hover over the Menu icon immediately to the left of a mailing.
- Select Report from the resulting list.
The following tabs are available in each report.
- Snapshot - A high-level view of all major benchmarks and statistics.
- Key Metrics - Key statistics of the mailing. See Key Metrics Tab.
- Details - Granular details about many different reporting options, ranging from deliveries to open rate to web tracking. See Details Tab Overview.
- Published Mailing - A view of the published mailing along with a "heat map" showing the mailing locations (e.g., links) that had the most user interactions. See Published Mailing Tab.
- Options - Shows the meta-data (e.g., subject, dates, addresses) associated with the mailing.
If you're new to mailings, you may be eager to see and review mailing metrics, but wait at least 24 hours before reviewing a MAR so that subscribers have had a chance to interact with the mailing.
Share a Mailing Activity Report
It's easy to automatically share the Mailing Activity Report when you publish a mailing.
- Navigate to the Setup tab of a mailing and expand the Advanced section.
- At the Auto Share Report field, click Edit or click in the associated input field.
- Check the checkbox next to Automatically share the mailing activity report; the Auto Share Report window expands.
- In this window you can:
- Specify email addresses for sharing the report.
- Type a message to the recipients of the email invitation.
- Check the checkbox to allow the recipients to view the Details tab for the report.
- Click Update to save your changes.