Higher Logic provides dozens of widgets that you can use to:
- modernize the look of your community pages,
- enhance the usefulness of your Higher Logic Thrive Community, and
- increase member engagement.
In this article, we'll focus on widgets associated to our Ideation module.
Access the widgets
To access the widgets:
- On the Admin Toolbar, click (or right click for a new tab) Edit Page.
- In Page Designer, click the Build tab and scroll down to the Widget section.
- Use the Category dropdown and/or the search field to more quickly find a specific widget.
- Widgets are grouped and accessible from their own category in the dropdown.
- All community widgets are available from the All option in the dropdown.
- As you add and configure widgets (see Build Page Layout and Content), it's a good idea to occasionally click Save.
- After you add widgets to your community, be sure to click Publish.
|Idea Details||Interface in which users can view the details of submitted ideas.|
|Ideation||Lists ideas that have been submitted in the community.|