Keeping your target groups organized makes them easier to use and find, which makes your tasks easier and faster to complete. With this in mind, it's a good idea to occasionally go through your old target groups and keep everything organized, as well as to delete old target groups you no longer need.
Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) target groups are sorted by folders. These next few steps will show you how to navigate through these different folders to view all of your various target groups.
- Navigate to Subscribers > Target Groups.
- To customize the view select Columns.
- Add the columns Folder Name and Last Used Date by clicking on the plus sign + to the right of the field name.
Opening all folders
Now, you're ready to look at your Folders.
- By default, Thrive Marketing Professional displays the Main Folder.
- Change this to All Folders. This will give you all of your target groups in one list.
Sort the list of Target Groups
You may need to further filter a big list so you can work on one set of target groups at a time. You can do that by clicking a column header to switch between ascending (A to Z) and descending (Z to A) sort orders.
Click a column header to sort on that column.
Remove unused Target Groups
Once you've identified those target groups that you don't need anymore, delete them! To delete a target group, check the boxes on multiple target groups and then click Delete.