The Template Gallery is a collection of preconfigured templates that you can import to your Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) account. With a template imported into your account, it becomes unique to your account and you can then customize it for your organization's mailings.
Access the template gallery
- Navigate to Mailings > Templates > View.
- Click the Visit the Template Gallery button at the top-right.
Tour the template gallery
See an overview of the gallery by clicking the Take a tour! button.
Custom template information
- Click the gear icon in the upper right of the Template Gallery page.
- In the dialog, complete the fields with information that is specific to your account.
- Click Save.
Now, your account-specific information will be used for any template you import from the gallery, so you and your colleagues won't have to re-enter your account information for each template.
Each template in the template gallery supports a logo that is up to 650px wide by 300px tall.
NOTE: Despite these maximum dimensions, be mindful of your logo's size. If it is larger than 200px by 200px, your subscribers (especially those viewing on mobile devices) may experience longer load times.
Select and import a template
The template gallery houses several mobile-optimized and responsive designs.
NOTE: The featured templates in the first row have been selected by Thrive Marketing Professional designers as the best matches for your account.
To import a template:
- Click Add To Account button below the image.
- In the template-preview pop-up, click Add Free Template to import a copy of this template in your Thrive Marketing Professional account.
A notification indicates that the template has been added to your account, along with information about the folder location.
NOTE: If you haven't completed the custom template information (described above), you must do so now in the window that displays in order to import the template.