When we think of a mailing, we are mostly thinking about the stories that make up that mailing. While many important pieces comprise a mailing, (e.g., a template, story layouts, images, unsubscribe links, etc.), it's the story that lets you share everything.
You can certainly jump right into a mailing and begin creating stories, or you might be more comfortable working in Microsoft Word (or a similar program) to develop and craft your message before placing the content into Higher Logic Informz. Whichever way you work, Informz can support your workflow approach.
- Create or access your mailing:
- For a new mailing - navigate to Mailings > Create > Mailing.
- For an existing mailing - navigate to Mailings > View > In Progress tab > identify a mailing to edit > hover over the menu to the left of the mailing name > click Edit.
- Fill out or review the Set- Up tab for the mailing.
- Click the Design tab, and click the Create Story link. A new window appears with the Informz mailing editor.
- Either type or paste the content for your story into the editor. Note that clicking Save will save the story and return you to the Design tab.