When we think of a mailing, we are mostly thinking about the stories that make up that mailing. While many important pieces comprise a mailing, (e.g., a template, story layouts, images, unsubscribe links, etc.), it's the story that lets you share everything.
You can certainly jump right into a mailing and begin creating stories, or you might be more comfortable working in Microsoft Word (or a similar program) to develop and craft your message before placing the content into Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional). Whichever way you work, Thrive Marketing Professional can support your workflow approach.
- Create or access your mailing:
- For a new mailing - navigate to Mailings > Create > Mailing.
- For an existing mailing - navigate to Mailings > View > In Progress tab > identify a mailing to edit > hover over the menu to the left of the mailing name > click Edit.
- Fill out or review the Set- Up tab for the mailing.
- Click the Design tab, and click the Create Story link. A new window appears with the Thrive Marketing Professional mailing editor.
- Either type or paste the content for your story into the editor. Note that clicking Save will save the story and return you to the Design tab.