The Higher Logic platform gives your organization the tools to create private, secure communities to drive interactions, knowledge sharing, and engagement among members. This section provides an overview of the core products included with your Higher Logic online community.
- Automation Rules - Automation Rules are a versatile tool that can be configured to trigger just about any desired action you want or need. In many ways, they work as "virtual community assistants" that allow you to automate tedious and time-consuming actions that likely need to be performed across your site on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis. Ultimately, they enable Community Managers to spend their time and energy focusing on their most important responsibility: Increasing member engagement. See Automation Rules to learn more.
- Blogs - With an understanding of the power and importance of blogs, they're included in Higher Logic's core product suite, along with a host of features. Blog articles can be published at the community and user level, and made available to the entire site, specific communities, or even externally to users who aren't members of your site. Higher Logic blogs also provide popular features like tagging articles, making them easier to organize and find, and the ability to rate and post comments to articles that interest you. See Blogs Overview to learn more.
- CMS - The CMS is Higher Logic's central navigation- and content-management editor. With it, you can manage site navigation, create new pages and update existing ones, add and remove content to and from pages, control content placement, control who can access your pages and content, and hide or remove pages or content. See CMS Overview to learn more.
- Directories - Create a private social network for members to view industry profiles, form communities, and connect with their peers and colleagues. See Directory Overview to learn more.
- Discussions - Discussion forums give your members a place to collaborate, ask questions, provide answers or resources, and discuss the hot topics of the day. See Discussion Forum Overview to learn more.
- Event Calendar - The standard Higher Logic event product. While it doesn't provide full event registration and management capabilities like Event Manager (the fully featured, separately-licensed version), it's perfect for getting the word out about upcoming events from your organization, and if you're an integrated client, to advertise events from your AMS on your Higher Logic community site. See Event Calendar to learn more.
- Resource Libraries - Through Libraries, users can share files, including multimedia, in a socially-enriched environment. Multimedia content can be viewed directly on Library Entry pages, and even embedded on other web pages. You can even add Creative Commons licensing notices to Library Entries if uploading copyrighted content. See Resource Libraries Overview to learn more.
- Wiki Glossary - Give your community members ownership of a dictionary to create, edit and add industry terms, and help educate each other. See Wiki Glossary to learn more.