The Online Community Library Entries page is being redesigned to give it a fresher and more modern look -- and to offer a more functional user experience.
As a Super Admin, you can enable the preview in order to check out the new layout and features.
If you haven't already, just click Enable preview in the banner message.
After the page refreshes, you'll be in the preview and have a chance to "kick the tires."
IMPORTANT: This preview is a work in progress, "first look/sneak peek" opportunity of the new widget.
You cannot manage (edit, delete, boost, etc.) your library entries in the preview because it is non-functional.
You must disable the preview in order to manage your Library Entries.
A few things to note about the Library Entries page preview.
- The preview is available to Super Admins only.
- When you enable it, it is visible to you only and you can disable it at any time.
NOTE: You must click Turn off preview in the banner to disable the preview. If you log off the site and have not clicked this, the Library Entries page will open in the preview mode on your next log in.
- The preview reflects a dynamic work-in-progress; as we continue our redesign efforts, what you see in the preview might change from one visit to the next.
- The redesigned Library widget cannot be edited while in preview mode. If you edit the Library Entry List widget while in preview mode, you will not be able to access the new widget. The alert shown below confirms that you are not viewing or editing the new widget when in preview mode.
Watch the video
What to expect
We are working to ensure feature parity with the existing Library Entry List widget. These additional features are currently in development:
- Access to the new Library Entry List widget in Page Designer
- Improved filtering
- Copyright file entry design
- Optimized mobile view
Read the article
- To learn more about the redesigned Library, see Libraries Overview (Redesigned Library).